- PSA birth certificate (2 copies)
- Baptismal certificate
- Confirmation certificate (if confirmed)
- Report card
- Certificate of Attendance (Kindergarten
- Accomplished recommendation form
- NCAE result (Grade 11 applicants only)
- Two (2) recent 2×2 pictures
- Testing fee Php 200
- Birth certificate from the office of the Civil Registry of the respective country of birth (translated in
- Final report card from Kindergarten up to the most recent level of schooling. A description of the
different subjects must be included.
- Photocopy of Visa status/ passport with validity of stay
- Accomplished recommendation forms
- Identification certificate as Filipino citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual
- Two (2) recent 2×2 pictures.
- Testing fee Php 1,000
- Secure application and recommendation forms at the Guidance Center.
- Submit complete requirements with duly accomplished application form in a long folder and
pay the testing fee at the Business Office.
- Take the entrance test on scheduled date.
- Come for interview with a parent or guardian.
- Pay reservation fee.
- Present permit to enroll to the Registrar’s office.
- Bring original copy of report card on enrolment
- Attend orientation.
826-3116 or 826-0526 local 109