Sr. Milagros Amos, SPC accepted SPCP's ISO 9001 Certificate from Mr. Michael Yanecke of TUV Rheinland Philippines.
After the consultancy visit in 1993, the Grade School and High School Departments were granted five-year PAASCU accreditation during the formal visit in 1996 – confirmation of the quality education SPCP provides.
Catherine Untalan graduated with honors in 2002. She was also the Student Council President. She represented the school in a National Quiz Bee competition entitled "Battle of the Brains" where she emerged as Champion. She joined the Bb. Pilipinas Beauty Pageant and represented the Philippines in the Ms. International competition. She grabbed the Ms. Earth title in 2005.
SPCP celebrates Golden Jubilee (1945-1990)
His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin officiated the blessing of the new building that further enhanced SPCP's reputation as a leading quality Catholic school in Parañaque.
One of the highlights of the Golden Jubilee celebration was the blessing of the St. Paul the Apostle Administration and Education Complex in August 1995.
The coming of Superior General, Rev. Mother Monique de St. Denys, SPC (1983)
The blessing of new High School building (1984), officiated by His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin.
Solemn blessing and inauguration of the Our Lady of the Annunciation Chapel in 1966 by His Eminence, Rufino Cardinal Santos, DD.
In 1959, age-old acacia trees and flowering plants gave the Sisters' cloister a serene character.
Rev. Mother General Rene de Jesus Demeusy, SPC and Rev. Mother Provincial Bernard de Sacre, SPC were with the Provincial Superior of Japan, Rev. Mother Anna, SPC when they visited SPCP in 1958.
On June 11, 1945, St. Paul College of Parañaque was founded. Responding to the invitation of Parañaque Belgian Priest, Rev. Fr. Cansse, CICM to manage a girls' High School in the wake of World War II and the Japanese occupation, five SPC Sisters came.
Sr. Anne Patrice Cahill (Irish) who became the first Superior-Principal, came with four (4) other Sisters: Sr. Michaela Pateros (dormitory matron), Sr. Teresita of St. Paul Soledad, Sr. Teresa de Jesus Barot, and Sr. Marie Therese Crisologo.
In the beginning, the school director was the Parish Priest, but eventually, full management of the school became the Sisters' responsibility.
Before the Paulinian hymn and mission song wee composed. Paulinians of Parañaque in the early years expressed their love for the pride about their alma mater through their own college hymn.
In the beginning, boys were accepted from Preschool to Grade School, after which, they were to continue High School at St. Andrew's School. However, with the increase in population and limited physical facilities in the fifties, the Directress, Sr. Romaine, SPC asked the Archbishop of Manila a permission to accept only girls. Thus, St. Paul College of Parañaque became an exclusive school for girls, except in the Preschool, just as St. Andrew's became exclusively for boys.
The History of St. Paul College Parañaque
On June 11, 1945, St. Paul College of Parañaque was founded. Responding to the invitation of the Parañaque Belgian parish priest, Reverend Father Adolf Cansse, CICM, to manage a girls’ high school. In the wake of World War II and the Japanese Occupation, five SPC Sisters headed by Sister Anne Patrice Cahill (Irish) as Superior-Principal came: Sister Michaela Pateros (dormitory matron), Sister Teresita of St. Paul Soledad, Sister Teresa de Jesus Barot, and Sister Marie Therese Crisologo.